Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Final Countdown!

In 3 short days I will be on my way to Italy!  I can't believe it is already here.  I remember last year when I was so excited about getting accepted to the program!  I am seriously in awe that I will be in another country in just a few days.  I feel like I haven't really come to the realization that I will be gone so soon.  I keep thinking it is still a few weeks away, but it's not.  

Today I am going to make sure I have all my medications and first aid sort of stuff packed and ready to go!  That's some important stuff and I don't want to have to worry about being sick in Italy.  I'm currently getting over some sort of cold or something.  Luckily the symptoms are going away, but I am still praying that I will be totally fine by the time I board the plane!  

Does anyone have any other tips on what I need to do before I leave?  Or do you have any clue where I can get Euros?

No comments:

Post a Comment