Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fundraising

Hello!

As most of you know I am studying abroad in Florence, Italy next semester.  I am having my LAST fundraiser right now!!  It will end THIS SUNDAY.  The fundraiser is a Thirty-One Fundraiser online! 

It is the simplest thing ever! All you have to do is go to https://www.mythirtyone.com/151243 Then you will click on "My Parties" on the right hand side. Next click on "Samantha Boyd's Study Abroad Fall Fundraiser" and "Shop Now." So simple and you are helping me tremendously while getting an awesome product.

Those of you that help me out will get email updates at least once a week while I am abroad!  Please give me your email address so I am able to add you to my list!

Thank you again for all of your encouragement and support.  Prayers and happy thoughts are very helpful as well!

Samantha Boyd

P.S. This is an AWESOME opportunity to start Christmas shopping, especilaly with the deals 31 is having right now.  Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment