Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bucket List - Places

Confession: I constantly calculate how may days I have until I take off!  67!!

I figured since it is getting so close to my departure, I should probably make a bucket list for places to visit, things to do, etc. while in Italy.  I'm going to split this into a few posts.  The lists are for my reference so I don't forget what I want to see, but if you've visited any of the places or done anything on my list PLEASE let me know how it is.  If it's not worth seeing, then tell me that also.  I only have but so long to explore!



1. Rome
This is pretty obvious.  I have to see the Colosseum, and make a wish in the Trevi Fountain!  We will be taking a weekend trip to Rome, so I'm not too worried about crossing this off my list.


2. The Leaning Tower of Pisa 
I've been told to visit, and of course I'm going to have to get a picture holding up the tower.  Clearly, this picture is way cooler than the one I'll have.

3. A Vineyard
I'm in Italy.  I have to.


4. The Alps
I don't need to climb them, but I do need to take a picture of them and be able to say I've set foot on the Alps.  I've heard they are beautiful.  I mean just look at this picture!


5. The Italian Riviera 
I've heard this is the playground for the rich and famous.  I obviously belong (yeah, right)!  Really though, I've read reviews about the beauty and this website recommends sampling a "Tintoretto" cocktail.  


6. Venice
I have to ride in a gondola.  It's sad that I don't get to do so with my love, but a good friend will suffice in this circumstance.  (Or Randall can come to Italy... *hint*hint*!)


This is my list for now.  Anyone have additions to make?  I have never been, so I don't know all the awesome hole in the wall places/cities.  Inform me!!  I love comments.

*All photos taken from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment