Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ventinove

I can't believe my countdown has gotten to the twenties.  This is so exciting!

I had a minor panic attack the other day when I got an email saying my flight had been changed.  Luckily it was only a 20 minute change, giving me a longer layover in NYC.  I really wish getting out of the airport and seeing the city was an option, but not this time.  I would hate to miss my flight to Rome!

This week is finals week and it has been so hard to focus because all I want to do is plan for Italia!  I met with Sam again and she told me tons more to do.  My small group leader Molly went to Italy for a little while over the summer while she was studying abroad in Spain.  She gave me some recommendations as well.  

Please continue to pray for me.  I am beyond excited and can't wait to get on the plane and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment